The purpose of Colloquium meetings is to give sufficient time for the Cochrane community and others to hold business meetings during the Colloquium. Priority will be given to internal Cochrane priority projects, executives, and groups. There are several dedicated meeting slots in the programme. These slots are the optimal times for obtaining available meeting rooms:
- Monday 4 September, 7.30-8.45am
- Monday 4 September, 1-1.45pm
- Tuesday 5 September, 7.30-8.45am
- Tuesday 5 September, 1-1.45pm
- Wednesday 6 September, 7.30-8.45am
- Wednesday 6 September, 1-1.45pm
As meeting requests are submitted and processed, they will be published on the meeting list below. When planning your meeting, please refer to the programme overview and the meeting list to avoid conflicts.
The deadline for meeting requests is 7 July 2023.
Colloquium delegates will be able to sign-up for meetings from the 7 August 2023, when the sign-up and schedule launches.